You are invited to join…’Work, Wellbeing and Feeling Good Cornwall’ on Friday 22nd October 2021.
Seetec Pluss and Pluss presents, the ‘Work, Wellbeing and Feeling Good Event – Cornwall’.
You are invited to join our four-hour packed event, where we will be highlighting some of the latest employability, health, wellbeing and community support that there is available in Cornwall. We’ve collaborated with some of the county’s most active organisations who work to help and support the community.
At this drop-in virtual event, you’ll:
- Learn about how the Restart Scheme is supporting 106,000 people into work over the next 4 years.
- Hear how the Positive People, Health Works for Cornwall and Social Prescribing teams are working to empower the people of Cornwall.
- Listen to the thoughts of a local employer, working to recruit a more diverse workforce.
- Tune into a discussion around the heightened awareness surrounding the Menopause and how we can encourage more mindfulness from employers.
- Enjoy an exciting performance from Cornwall’s very own Swamp Circus!
and much, much more…
Full schedule timeline coming soon…