In partnership with the Exeter Works Hub and Great Western Railway (GWR), Seetec Pluss presents, the ‘Work, Wellbeing and Feeling Good Event – Exeter’.
Watch the event LIVE, Monday 2nd August 12 – 4pm, on CHAOS TV or on our FACEBOOK page.
You are invited to join our four-hour packed event, where we will be highlighting some of the latest employability, health, wellbeing and community support that there is available in Exeter. We’ve collaborated with some of the cities most active organisations who work to help and support the community.
In our packed four-hour event, you’ll:
- Hear from MP Ben Bradshaw and MP Simon Jupp about employment opportunities in Exeter.
- Join Seetec Pluss and learn all about how their new Restart Scheme can help you find work.
- Learn about inclusive employment from local people and employers.
- Discover local community good news, activities and support.
- Hear about Pluss’ mental health support.
- Discover what amazing work is happening in the community.
- Learn about skills education and opportunities in Exeter.
Full schedule timeline coming soon…