In partnership with Gloucestershire County Council, Seetec Pluss presents, the ‘Work, Wellbeing and Feeling Good Event – Gloucestershire’.
Watch the event LIVE, Wednesday 22nd September 12 – 4pm, on CHAOS TV or on our FACEBOOK page.
You are invited to join our four-hour packed event, where we will be highlighting some of the latest employability, health, wellbeing and community support that there is available in Gloucestershire. We’ve collaborated with some of the county’s most active organisations who work to help and support the community.
In our packed four-hour event, you’ll:
- Hear from Paralympian Andy Lewis MBE about this story and how he is motivating and helping others.
- Join Seetec Pluss, Prospect Training and Standguide, and learn all about how their new Restart Scheme can help you find work.
- Hear from MP Richard Grahame about employment opportunities in Gloucestershire.
- Learn more about the GEM, Forwards and Kickstart Scheme.
- Join our an ‘inclusive yoga’ class with Yoganna Be.
- Learn about health and wellbeing support with Healthy Lifestyles Services and Cheltenham Rugby Club.
- Discover Art Shape, Cheltenham Animal Shelter and Young Gloucestershire’s mental health support.
- Get inspired listening to how participants became self-employed.
Full schedule timeline coming soon…