Looking for work?
We believe in supporting you to find the right career.
To do this we get to know you, your skills and ambitions. We then match your skills to the needs of local employers. We work closely with thousands of employers (of all types and sizes) who are positive about disability.
We will work closely with you to develop an action plan identifying your goals and the steps we will both take to help you find work. We will work together to overcome any barriers you may face and will be with you every step of the way. Our support is individually tailored and can include:
- Personal Development. Help to build your confidence, develop skills and achieve your goals.
- Ongoing training. A range of employability skills and vocational training.
- Job search. Preparing CV's, applications and interviews.
- Work trials. So you can try out jobs, gain experience and prove your skills to employers.
- Traineeships. A unique programme that offers you the opportunity to work for an employer as a paid trainee for 4-6 months.
- Benefits advice. Help to explore how work will affect your current benefits and help to apply for in-work benefits.
The support continues with:
- Help at induction and to settle in. If you need a little extra help when you start your new job then we can support you on the job for the first few days or weeks.
- Ongoing development, mentoring and advice. We will stay in regular contact with you.
- Job coaching. 'On the job' training to help you learn work tasks.
- Access to funding. The Governments Access to Work scheme can fund equipment or support you may need to help you do your job.
- Whatever else you may need. Anything from counselling to help with uniforms etc.
It is easy to get in touch with Pluss.Contact us